Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dream: Super Secret Mission

I dream almost every night. In fact I also dream almost every time I nap, even if for only ten minutes. I repeat a lot of dreams, but many of them are bizarre and unique. I have had several dreams where I can fly. I always wake up thinking that I can still fly however when I pull reality back together I am sadly disappointed.

This is the strangest flying dream I have ever had:

Normally in my flying dreams I flap my arms to fly and I am usually flying outside around my parent's house and barn where I grew up.


However in this dream I had a special hat that facilitated my flying and it looked exactly like this:


And I wasn't at my parents house, but instead I was flying all over Paris.


On a Secret Mission.


I was flying into rooms through the windows of buildings searching for something super important.


A Koala Bear.


And after searching many people's apartments I found the super important Koala in a toybox.


Then I woke up and was disappointed I didn't own a flying cap.

1 comment: